Great Scott! I’ve gotten a life, complete with deadlines and surprise extra work due first thing tomorrow morning! Fortunately, I should be able to finish up everything by Thursday afternoon and take a much-desired long weekend vacation with Tennis Fiend. We will probably travel to northern New Mexico and stay at our favorite bed and breakfast.
My folks received their new computer yesterday. I am glad that Mom finally selected and ordered something. I was afraid that the family would have to stage an intervention. She was becoming dangerously addicted to reading Dell forums and comparison-shopping. With wide-eyed glee, she'd corner family members and neighbors to discuss her latest discoveries and buying strategies. Bless her enthusiasm, it’s something we share. Heaven help everyone if I buy a new CD player for my truck.
My folks received their new computer yesterday. I am glad that Mom finally selected and ordered something. I was afraid that the family would have to stage an intervention. She was becoming dangerously addicted to reading Dell forums and comparison-shopping. With wide-eyed glee, she'd corner family members and neighbors to discuss her latest discoveries and buying strategies. Bless her enthusiasm, it’s something we share. Heaven help everyone if I buy a new CD player for my truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment