Went to trim Misty today, only to discover that the clippers had shrunk. I cut her hair only a few weeks ago and everything worked fine, and today the plastic blades wouldn't stay on the trimmer.
Go figure. They looked tampered with. Tennisfiend repaired them by using plastic ties. I am feeling better about going to the gym now, more relaxed and less self-conscious. Where do I get such volatile self-esteem? Dieting does no good. I used to skip lunch and drop five pounds! Maybe the depression meds are packing on the pounds like they did before?
Go figure. They looked tampered with. Tennisfiend repaired them by using plastic ties. I am feeling better about going to the gym now, more relaxed and less self-conscious. Where do I get such volatile self-esteem? Dieting does no good. I used to skip lunch and drop five pounds! Maybe the depression meds are packing on the pounds like they did before?
No comments:
Post a Comment