Happy 75th Birthday Dadfiend!
Despite the craziness of the impending move, we all took time to put on a gourmet feast for Dad's birthday. The table was packed with cheese, fruit, crackers, sweets, pastries and wines. Whew! Amidst all the hubbub, Tyoma decided to skip his nap, leading to a slew of phone calls to the folk's to change times for the gathering. I think I changed times four times total. The irony? We wound up getting together at the planned time anyway! Heh.
Despite the craziness of the impending move, we all took time to put on a gourmet feast for Dad's birthday. The table was packed with cheese, fruit, crackers, sweets, pastries and wines. Whew! Amidst all the hubbub, Tyoma decided to skip his nap, leading to a slew of phone calls to the folk's to change times for the gathering. I think I changed times four times total. The irony? We wound up getting together at the planned time anyway! Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment