Today I had a very scary experience. Have you ever heard of a "silent migraine?"
This afternoon while washing the porch I experience some bizarre visual symptoms. I looked up, saw halos and became very dizzy. My visual field went nuts with blurry zig-zags that flashed. I was certain I was having a stroke or some horrible sort of brain tumour. I and called E. I think all the stress got to me. I've edited down some web MD stuff:
Physical symptoms include:
This afternoon while washing the porch I experience some bizarre visual symptoms. I looked up, saw halos and became very dizzy. My visual field went nuts with blurry zig-zags that flashed. I was certain I was having a stroke or some horrible sort of brain tumour. I and called E. I think all the stress got to me. I've edited down some web MD stuff:
The Symptoms of Silent Migraine
The symptoms of silent migraine include any of the typical signs and symptoms of a migraine -- but without the pain.Physical symptoms include:
- nausea
- vomiting
- loss of appetite
- thirst
- chills
- fatigue
- confusion
- irritability
- wavy or jagged lines
- flashing lights
- dots or spots in your vision
- blind spots
- tunnel vision
No comments:
Post a Comment