We'll be seeing her again soon, her next scheduled visit is in early fall. While TF drove Fontessa to El Paso International, I met with my folks and their best friends who were in town for the day. The short restaurant stop didn’t induce any baby crying and I had a chance to check out some lovely wedding pictures of their daughter's wedding ceremony. I spent the balance of the day washing sheets and rotating bed linens so I could return to my old digs. The air mattress was comfy enough, but never underestimate the joy of having a bedroom door to close. The house seemed so quiet today, even with the baby making his usual racket.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Oooo-veedimsa Skora! (We'll be seeing you soon!)
We'll be seeing her again soon, her next scheduled visit is in early fall. While TF drove Fontessa to El Paso International, I met with my folks and their best friends who were in town for the day. The short restaurant stop didn’t induce any baby crying and I had a chance to check out some lovely wedding pictures of their daughter's wedding ceremony. I spent the balance of the day washing sheets and rotating bed linens so I could return to my old digs. The air mattress was comfy enough, but never underestimate the joy of having a bedroom door to close. The house seemed so quiet today, even with the baby making his usual racket.
Tags
being sociable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment